Saturday, February 25, 2017

November Highlights

November moments:

Elizabeth offering to put Norah down for a nap. She tickled her arm until she fell asleep. 

A few more sunny days that the kids got to enjoy the outdoors



Trips out for ice-cream 
(Don't you love that Norah is in public with a backwards AND inside out leotard) 


Adaliah took a musical Theater class this fall. They sang in the Christmas show "I got a cold for Christmas". Her and her friend Gracie got the two small solo parts so they got to sport the head mics. Adaliah did amazing, just as expected.





Surviving Errands with 4 kids.. I'm slowly but surely getting a hang of it.
Dave and Lisa got to stay with os for a few weeks. The girls loved having Isla here.


Elizabeth is my little helper. She always notices when things are stressful and busy and jumps into action to help. "Mom, I can feed Jimmy if you want. Mom, I can help you unload the dishwasher...."
She is heaven sent! I really don't know what I would do without her. (She is sporting a Rudolph costume that Adaliah made for her)

On Thanksgiving morning Pete and I went for a quick run, and told Adaliah that she was in charge of the kids for a little while. (Jimmy was asleep and Dave and Lisa were at our house)

When I got back 30 mins later Adaliah had everyone in costumes, and props made for a play of the first thanksgiving. She is an incredible 6 year old.

Ackerman Thanksgiving.
Jimmy always gravitates to the other boys in the house and snuggles in.
Brother Huddle
Look at all these cousins!!

Elizabeth and Woody are always buddies when the MAckermans are in town.
We did a little stay-cation in Down town Salt Lake. We did the lights at temple square with the family.....




Then the next day did the church history museums before heading down to Manti for the Armstrong Thanksgiving Dinner. 







No comments: