Monday, July 15, 2013
Fathers Day
I made this for fathers day.
When I see Pete playing with the girls something strange happens
1- My heart starts swelling so big I feel like it might explode
2- I panic wondering if there is any possible way I can enjoy this moment as much as it deserves to be enjoyed. It's just too much! "A glimpse of Heaven" I think they call it.
3- I run and grab my camera and try to capture a moment of it so when the girls are grown and I ache for moments like these again...I can at least watch them....
In result I have a lot of video of Pete and the girls. So if you ever wonder what makes my heart want to burst- here it is in 3 mins and 37 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment