Monday, May 13, 2013

Elizabeth is 9 months

Weight: 19.1 lbs (40th percentile) 
Height: 28.5 inches (80th percentile) 



Things about Zizzy.

1) She. is. Busy. We call her Busy- Zizzy. She is into EVERYTHING. I turn my back for 2 mins and she has un-rolled the entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet, then pulled out the soggy paper and spread it around the bathroom. Or grabbed my phone, crawled over to the stairs with it in her hand and thrown it over the edge. She is 9 months old!!! Help me!!

2) Her eyes are getting darker and darker. I was thinking hazel or green before...but I'm leaning more to straight up brown. They are BEAUTIFUL.

3) Any time you acknowledge her presence in any way- she smiles at you. She's such a sweetie. She likes to smile and then quickly shy her face away and hide it into whatever she can find. It cracks us up.

4) She stands for 30 seconds at a time and can walk with us only holding on to one of her hands...I give it a couple weeks until  she is walking. We'll really be in trouble then.

5) She waves with her wrist in her mouth. Cutest thing ever.

6) She says Da-Da when Pete is around, Ma-Ma when she's hungry,  and a few times Bye-Bye when people are leaving. She signs more and milk consistently.

7) She would not take a bottle- and I could not stand it any longer....so I booked a trip. It forced me to make her figure it out because I knew she would starve if she didn't. So After lots of work, screaming, and different nipples and formula's...she takes a bottle! And she did great with Mr. Mom for the 4 days I was gone.

9) She has two little teeth on the bottom and I can tell she's working on a few more.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Such a sweet girl!

Brittany said...

I LOVE Brown Eyes! She's a doll...especially surrounded by rolls of toilet paper.

"Busy-Zizzy"...that's really cute.