Sunday, March 10, 2013

Elizabeth is 6 months




Elizabeth is 6 months!

Height: 26.6 inches 75%
Weight: 17.8  75%

This girl could not be any sweeter! Seriously? She is an ANGEL BABY.







-Army crawls and rolls (she gets where she wants to go)
-Usually the place she wants to go is to the door stopper so she can play with it and smile and the funny noise it makes
-Loves her bouncer
-Loves to laugh at her big sister
-Still doesn't love her solids
-Makes the DA DA DA noise all day long



She isn't getting so much personality. If you look at her, she'll smile and then shy her face away. 

She's my baby- so I get to think she's the cutest in the world. She's got the biggest- most beautiful dark eyes, the prettiest gummy smile, and the rosiest checks. 

1 comment:

Shantel said...

She is SO so so so darling. I want so much to visit with you guys. It's been way too long. I see lots of park days in our future. She is really so cute. I love her.