Tonight for FHE we had a lesson on being reverent. Adaliah passed the test. She was being so stinking sweet and reverent I wanted to eat her up!! I love this girl...have I mentioned this before?
hahaha...That is so cute. I'm glad she's okay, by the way. I told Ned about your traumatic incident. He decided it was the perfect story. Dali was the victim. You were the damsel in distress. And Pete was the hero. There also the token useless police officer in the mix.
2 comments:
hahaha...That is so cute. I'm glad she's okay, by the way. I told Ned about your traumatic incident. He decided it was the perfect story. Dali was the victim. You were the damsel in distress. And Pete was the hero. There also the token useless police officer in the mix.
She is BEYOND CUTE! What a smart and darling little girl you have. She's lucky to have good parents too who are teaching her such good traits.
Post a Comment