Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend



I went to Manti on Friday and saw this cute couple (Mary and Aaron).....
And this cute pregnant girl (Kim)....

And this little guy (Quinn) and this great lady (Granny)...
I hung out with this girly (Karen)... while roasting hot dogs and s'mores at the park with the whole family...
Dali gave lots of hugs to this "mommy" Quinn...
And played with this adorable cousin (Lily) and sang lots of songs with this amazing lady ("Grams")....
On Saturday Karen and I woke up early and ran the 5k...

Then we all watched the Scandinavian Festival parade..
I got to snuggle with this sweet girl and run into lots of old high school friends...


Dali and Lily took a nap like this...


Pete showed up just in time for the family bbq...


And the next day we drove home and spent Sunday at the Ackermans.... We love family time.

Monday we hiked up to Timpanogas Cave with some friends. Dali loved it until it started to snow...dang weather.



All in all..it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Sounds fun! And, I LOVE the blonde on you!!