Monday, December 27, 2010

10 months

10 months!



1. She is officially a talker. She is always trying to repeat what we say, but she says 10-12 words all the time. Including "Moo" when you ask her what a cow says. So adorable.

2. She has learned to open cupboards...and yes...pull everything out.





3. She loves to explore. She'll crawl or push her stroller all around the house. A few days ago I heard her crying so I ran around looking for her. Finally I found her stuck underneath the guest bed. What a crazy.


4. She still LOVES to play peek-a-boo. It cracks me up. I never know when her little face is going to poke around a corner and then hide again...and again.. and again. She'll play with anybody that will look at her.


5. She had two ear infections again...poor thing.

6. She loves to dance. We say "Dali Dance!" and she'll start grooving.


7. She is walking a little bit more everyday..


8. My favorite new thing- she knows what "give hugs and kisses" means. It melts my heart. I love her hugs, and I love watching her give her cousins and family hugs. What sweetie!

2 comments:

Just Mom said...

I love her hugs, too! And I love those pictures! She is so adorable!

Mary Ludwig said...

She is so smart! I can't believe how much she is talking! Cute Christmas pictures too! You're right. That coat was perfect for her sheep role! :)