My sister Karen. She came over to drop something off and saw my dryer door open. Without even knowing my poopy laundry pains, she decided she would leave it folded nicely in a pile on top of the dryer. Isn't that the nicest thing you've ever heard?
Blessing #3 I got the stomach flu last week (not so fun). I was running on literally 30 mins of sleep. So Karen came over and saved the day again! She let me take a nap- brought me juice-crackers- medicine. Amazing. Look how adorable this pic is. Dali fell asleep during play time with Karen. Love it.
"Count your many blessings name them one-by-one. And it will surprise you what the Lord has done"
1 comment:
So glad she is better. Sooo jealous of the cuddle time Karen had with Dali. Soon she will know me better and maybe I'll get some of that!!!
Post a Comment