3. Pete and I have been hot tubing/ swimming almost every night after Dali goes down. Our apartment is close enough that we can bring the baby monitor with us. Today we had our friends Erin and Kasey over with their little guy Corbin. Dali got to get her little feet wet.
4. My mom finished Adaliah’s quilt and bed skirt. Isn’t she amazing? She gave me the extra fabric so I made a bow hanger and a couple of wall hangings to go in her room.
5. Adaliah has been talking so much! It’s killing me. And every day she try’s something new with her little voice. Today she likes the high pitched scream.
ps- Dali is sitting on my lap right now watching this video and she is loving it! She's laughing and screaming back to the cute baby on the screen.
6. Pete’s little brother Chris graduated from high school. But I’ll save that for my next post…
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Thats awesome that you live close enough to the pool to be able to go out there in the evenings. Glad to see you are doing well. And again, Happy Birthday!
I love your new header pictures! So cute! And I love your crib bedding!
Post a Comment