Sunday, July 6, 2008

Life in Chicago


Pete and I have been living in Chicago for almost two months. Its been a lot of fun so far. We are both just working hard and trying to make the most of any free time we can find. We just got a computer, so we are going to try to keep up with this blog spot.
This is Pete and I at the Shamburg Flyers baseball game that we were able to hit a few weeks ago. As you can see Pete is TAN because he's out walking Chicagoland everyday, and I'm white as a ghost because I'm cooped up in the office 50 hours a week. We're having a lot of fun though. We are are glad that this is where we ended up. Its been so fun going on dates, spending time with eachother, and depending on eachother for everything. I'm falling more and more in love with this guy. Not only is he working so hard everyday to make money the family,but he makes friends with everybody, and is sharing the gospel everywhere he goes. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I love you Pete!

No comments: